Friday, August 23, 2013

Yay To Yaya

I have been absent from my blog for over a week now and not been posting as often as I used to. Life just takes over sometimes. My son is opening a new concept store in Newcastle very soon and I have been getting some Ghost Furniture pieces ready for that. 
vintage velvet chair ghost furniture
 Health wise things are not 100% for my partner but we are struggling through.
yaya concept store in holland

Life can sometimes be a bitch so when you find a feel good film like this one from Yaya a new concept store in Holland it sort of gives you hope and puts things into perspective.
yaya concept store in holland
 I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
yaya concept store in holland

yaya concept store in holland

yaya concept store in holland

yaya concept store in holland

1 comment:

lorenabr said...

Love the chair!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/